Savannah Cabaret & First City Pride Center
Make a donation to the First City Pride Center and get a FREE ticket to the show!
Go to the First City Pride Center donation page.
Make a donation of at least $10.
Print out your transaction receipt.
Bring the receipt to the door at Club One (1 Jefferson St., Downtown Savannah) on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday December 16, 17, or 18 and receive ONE (1) free general admission ticket (while supplies last). Doors open at 6:30pm, show 7:30pm.
The Savannah Cabaret will MATCH all donations redeemed for a ticket up to $1,000!
Terms and Conditions apply. See below.
The holiday season is about to get even more magical as the Savannah Cabaret presents the immersive theatrical cabaret experience “Vivian & Bill’s 1970s Christmas Party!” This all-new production features Disco-era costumes, sets, and characters singing classic versions of beloved holiday tunes. There will be three performances Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, December 16-18 at 7:30pm at Club One’s Bay Street Theatre.
A cast of oddball characters with sets and costumes from the Disco era will be singing more than two dozen of the best holiday songs ever written including, “Holly Jolly Christmas,” “Sleigh Ride,” “Santa Claus is Coming to Town,” “O Holy Night,” “Winter Wonderland,” “Jingle Bell Rock,” “Silent Night,” “White Christmas,” “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,” “Joy to the World,” “All I Want for Christmas Is You,” “The Christmas Song,” and many more. Not to be missed is the epic “Jingle Bell Battle” where the characters face off against each other with different versions of “Jingle Bells” from pop to rock to country to hip-hop to Disco and beyond. It promises to be an outrageous night of festive yuletide fun!
Three shows will be held at Club One’s Bay Street Theater on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, December 16-18 at 7:30pm (doors open at 6:30pm).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Donation must be a minimum of $10
- One ticket per $10 donation (ie: make a donation of $100, get 10 tickets)
- General admission seats only
- Tickets are only available at the door starting each night of the performances at 6:30pm and may not be redeemed in advance
- Tickets are subject to availability until the house sells out
- Donation match is valid only for donations redeemed for tickets and is capped at $1,000 total for all donations
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
- The theater space is on the second floor and is only accessible by stairs; no elevator is available
- Songs will be performed live to pre-recorded tracks